Wooden furniture maintenance
1. Daily cleaning
When doing daily dust removal work for furniture, use a clean soft cloth, soak it, and gently wipe the surface of the furniture to minimize friction. In order to avoid long-term residue of moisture on the furniture, use it at the end Wipe it with a dry cloth.
2. Remove stains
When there are stains that are difficult to handle on the surface of the furniture, we recommend that you use a special furniture cleaner. However, a small area test should be carried out before use to ensure that there are no undesirable conditions such as softening of the paint film after the furniture is used.
In addition to daily care, furniture can also be maintained and improved by glazing. It is recommended that you use a special furniture polish for regular maintenance of the furniture, and choose the appropriate gloss polish according to the gloss of the paint of the furniture you are using. When buying, pay attention to the composition of the material. Do not choose silicone resin, because it will soften and destroy the furniture coating, block the pores of the wood, and cause damage to the furniture. At the same time, excessive glazing will destroy the appearance of the coating, and the number of glazing cannot exceed three times in a year.
Wooden furniture maintenance
When your wooden furniture is slightly damaged during use, you can perform simple repairs according to the following suggestions:
1. When the surface of the furniture is slightly scratched by sharp and hard objects, you can use a soft colored pen similar to the color of the coating to gently paint along the direction of the wood grain to cover the color of the wood, make the color uniform, and wipe it off in time Excess paint.
2. When the furniture is in contact with high-temperature objects and there are burn marks, you can take a super-fine furniture coating special steel wool pad, dip it in vegetable oil, and gently wipe in the direction of the wood grain. After the scald marks are eliminated, quickly use a clean soft Wipe it dry with a cloth and polish it at the end.
3. Glue marks. Soak it with vegetable oil, and then use a special steel wool pad to gently wipe along the direction of the wood grain. After removing the glue marks, wipe it with a soft dry cloth.
Wooden furniture care products
furniture care liquid
Purpose: Cleaning and maintaining wooden furniture
How to use: Spray it on the wooden surface of the furniture, then wipe it with a soft cloth.
Soft furniture care products
Natural fabric stain remover
Purpose: To remove stains and daily stains on the cloth surface, suitable for stain removal from fabric household items such as fabric sofas, mattresses, fabric chairs, curtains, etc.
How to use:
1. Shaking well is better;
2. Use this product directly at the stained spot until it is soaked;
3. Use a soft cloth or paper towel to squeeze the stains vertically, do not rub the cloth surface hard to prevent the cloth surface from fluffing;
4. Stubborn stains need to be used repeatedly. After removing them, wipe the clean area with a damp cloth to avoid water stains. Use after drying